Subject: Chiron spray gun

Chiron spray gun

From: Lynda Zycherman <conserve<-a>
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 1997
Michael O'Malley <Michael.O.Malley<-a t->mccq< . >gouv< . >qc< . >ca> writes

>I am looking for a North American distributor (preferably Canadian)
>for a portable Chiron spray gun unit, which comes with its own
>compact compressor.

Michael Duffy, Painting Conservator at the Museum of Modern Art in
New York, has asked me to forward the following information to you.
He suggests

    Chiron American Distributors
    3085 54th Street
    San Diego, CA 92105
    USA
    619-265-7743

Lynda Zycherman
Conservator of Sculpture

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 22, 1997