Subject: Digital hygrothermograph

Digital hygrothermograph

From: Lori A. Mellon <lmellon<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 16, 1997
Does anyone on the list know if Rosemount Analytical, Inc., formerly in
Cedargrove, NJ still exists?  As of Sept.'95, the phone/address we had
on info for the HUMICHEK-6 digital hygrothermograph doesn't work and I
can't trace them.  We'd sure like to contact them about this piece of
equipment or find something similar from another vendor.  Thanks for any
help with this,

Lori Mellon
Rocky Mountain Conservation Center

                 Distributed: Friday, January 17, 1997