Subject: Millboard

Millboard

From: Paul Parisi <paul<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 16, 1997
Helen Wadlington <mauchj<-a t->interconnect< . >com< . >au> writes

>I have difficulty in locating a reliable local source for
>bookbinder's millboard. Can somebody help me in tracking a suitable
>supplier anywhere.

    John Quill
    Ecological Fibers, Inc.
    40 Pioneer Drive
    Lunenburg,  MA  10462-1663
    1-508-537-0003
    Fax: 1-508-537-2238

Ecological supplies binders board, eska board, kappa board and other
types of book binding board in the United States and
internationally.  John Quill handles their international sales. They
are very good folks to deal with. They also handle endpaper, cover
material, reinforcing materials, headbands, and many other
bookbinding supplies.

Paul Parisi
Acme Bookbinding

                 Distributed: Friday, January 17, 1997