Subject: Colorimeters

Colorimeters

From: George W. Adams <cunningham-adams<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 16, 1997
Agata Rostek <arostek<-a t->ilanet< . >slnsw< . >gov< . >au> writes

>I would like some advise on colour meters. Which meters do  people
>use and what do they think of  the performance. Also, where did they
>purchase these from.

We use a Minolta 2022 portable reflectance spectrophotometer, and
are extremely happy with it.  This is not a colorimeter per se--it
measures the reflectance spectrum of a 4 mm circle at 10 nm
intervals from 400 nm to 700 nm.  The instrument geometry is d/8,
SCE and SCI.  We have not had it long and are still learning its
value, but we are very happy with it.  Contact a Minolta rep.

G.W. Adams Cunningham-Adams

                 Distributed: Friday, January 17, 1997