Subject: Chiron spray gun

Chiron spray gun

From: George W. Adams <cunningham-adams<-a>
Date: Friday, January 17, 1997
Michael O'Malley <Michael.O.Malley<-a t->mccq< . >gouv< . >qc< . >ca> writes

>I am looking for a North American distributor (preferably Canadian)
>for a portable Chiron spray gun unit....

We purchase ours from

    Pearl Paint Co.]
    308 Canal Street
    New York City, NY  10013-2572
    +1 800 221 6845 or
    +1 212 431 7932

They have other branches as well.

The Chiron sprayer is a HVLP (high volume, low pressure) which is
valuable if it is what you want.  Our experience with the Chiron
sprayer and with Pearl has been excellent.

G. W. Adams
Cunningham Adams

                 Distributed: Friday, January 17, 1997