Subject: Art-Sorb and silica gel

Art-Sorb and silica gel

From: Chris Schnee <fscpdx<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 16, 1997
I have almost completed my paper comparing Art-Sorb to silica gel in
detail. I would like to take any specific questions from the Cons
DistList readers and make sure they have been adequately addressed.
After a period of time for response (1 month from now) I will
complete the paper and announce its availability. Thanks,

Chris Schnee
Technical Consultant-Art Sorb
Fuji Silysia Chemical
121 SW Morrison St, Suite 865