Subject: Roommate wanted for ALA

Roommate wanted for ALA

From: Ellen McCrady <abbeypub<-a>
Date: Saturday, January 11, 1997
I am looking for a roommate to share the cost of the $125 room I
reserved for Midwinter.  It is at the Holiday Inn Central, and is
within a half mile of the convention center in Washington, DC.  I
will be there just for the PARS meetings.

If somebody has a room already but is willing to share it to cut costs, I
can easily cancel my own reservation.  Just call, fax or e-mail

7105 Geneva Dr.
Austin, TX 78723
512-929-3992
Fax: 929-3995

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 15, 1997