Subject: UV-filtering film

UV-filtering film

From: Bradford Cole <bradford.cole<-a>
Date: Tuesday, January 7, 1997
At the Cline library we have a large section of windows that shine
light right onto several book ranges.  These books, after only five
years, are showing quite a bit of fading.   I would like to place
some type of UV filtering film on thee windows.  Has anybody had any
experience with these films or could anyone give me a
recommendation.  Unfortunately, I am looking at a fairly large area.

Brad Cole
Special Collections
Cline Library
NAU