Subject: Materials for Conservation

Materials for Conservation

From: C. V. Horie <c.v.horie<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 2, 1997
Butterworths published my book "Materials in Conservation" 10 years
ago, and it is beginning to look a bit old.  Some parts are
definitely obsolete.  I am in the middle of preparing a revised
edition, and would like to fill in gaps so that the new edition will
be of greater use to readers.

If you have any comments or potential improvements to the book,
please let me know.  These might be new materials, subjects not
adequately discussed before, redundancies, format, etc.

Please send emails to the above address, including in the subject
field: Materials for Conservation

Thank you in advance, and in slight trepidation, for your advice.

Velson Horie

                  Distributed: Friday, January 3, 1997