Subject: Online book repair manual

Online book repair manual

From: Barbara Sagraves <Barbara.Sagraves<-a>
Date: Friday, January 3, 1997
I am pleased to announce that the Simple Book Repair Manual web site
has been completed and is available at the following address:

    http://www.dartmouth.edu/~preserve/tofc.html.

The Simple Book Repair Manual is a multimedia training tool
presenting text and photo illustrations of ten basic treatments. The
project was funded by a grant from the National Center for
Preservation Technology and Training and was created by members of
the Dartmouth College Library Preservation Services.

    **** Moderator's comments: There is a link to this resource from
    the News page in CoOL (until I can find a more suitable spot for
    it)

Barbara Sagraves
Preservation Services Librarian
Dartmouth College Library