Subject: Protest of AIC meeting in Denver

Protest of AIC meeting in Denver

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Thursday, December 17, 1992
I phoned the AIC office yesterday and they told me that the meeting will
be held in Denver as scheduled and that a letter is on its way to
members discussing the rationale for the decision.  Because of this,
this discussion thread is completed and any further postings should be
directed to an appropriate forum (see the last 92-12-06.dst for info on
some appropriate lists).  The next item, which was in the queue before
the cutoff (and is starting to veer of the subject) will be the last on
the subject

                Distributed: Thursday, December 17, 1992