Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 1992
The ConsDir and FileList are now available for anonymous ftp from
netcom.netcom.com in the directory pub/whenry.

While I've got your attention, a lot of you are still sending DistList
postings to the wrong address and it is causing me a lot of unnecessary
work.  *Please* check your alias lists, etc. and make sure you address
mail as follows:

    To post to the distlist: consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu
    Administrative matters, such as file requests, address changes,
        etc.: consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu
    Personal matters: whenry [at] lindy__stanford__edu
    (Compuserve people: prepend ">INTERNET:" (without the quotes)

Thanks,
Walter

                Distributed: Thursday, December 17, 1992