Subject: Rotatrim scorer/trimmer

Rotatrim scorer/trimmer

From: Terry Kissner <tkissner>
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 1992
Does anybody have any experience using the Rotatrim Scorer/Trimmer
machine for making phase boxes?  It is advertised in the 1992/1993
University Products catalog for Archival Quality Materials.  We make
a lot of in house boxes for fragile and brittle books and from the
description, it looks like this could expedite the process.  I would
appreciate any comments and observations.

                Distributed: Saturday, December 12, 1992