Subject: Disaster preparedness surveys

Disaster preparedness surveys

From: Alan G. Howell <mln200007>
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 1992
I am interested to know whether anyone can supply me with details of any
surveys of counter-disaster preparedness.

I am particularly interested in obtaining a model, or blank, survey that
could be used to send to libraries, archives and museums across a state
or region to ascertain their state of readiness for a disaster.

Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Alan G Howell
Preservation Manager
State Library of NSW, Macquarie St, Sydney, NSW 2000,
Australia. Tel: (02) 230-1679; Fax: (02) 232-4816;

                Distributed: Saturday, December 12, 1992