Subject: Solvent for spine lettering

Solvent for spine lettering

From: Lisa Mibach <perygrine>
Date: Monday, November 16, 1992
re Citrus Miracle/Citrus Solve and various other names:

A note in a recent AIC newsletter indicated that the active ingredient
of many of the citrus solvents is L-citrusene (I think), which has
carcinogenic potential.  I can't remember/find the citation exactly, so
call Monona Rossol (co-founder [?] of the Center for Safety in the
Arts), 212-777-0062 for a technical update.

                Distributed: Thursday, November 26, 1992