Subject: North Bennet Street School

North Bennet Street School

From: Amy R. Lapidow <alapidow>
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 1992
    **** Moderator's comments:
    The following query comes from a person who is not on the DistList
    and will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender.

I am a visitor to this list and would like your opinions.  Please
respond to me personally and I thank you for your help.  I am applying
to the N. Bennet St. School bookbinding program for the fall.  I would
like to know if you have any opinions about the program (all comments
yea or nay are of interest).

Thank you again,
Amy Lapidow

                 Distributed: Friday, November 20, 1992