Subject: Pigeon droppings

Pigeon droppings

From: Rebecca Johnson <rebecca.johnson>
Date: Monday, November 16, 1992
A co-worker walked by as I was reading the query about pigeon droppings
and wondered why I was saying "eeew."  I showed her the question and she
said oh yes, indeed, they should be concerned (for health reasons) about
the droppings. She said they can carry histoplasmosis or
coccidioidomycosis, respiratory fungal infections.

                 Distributed: Friday, November 20, 1992