Subject: Book drops

Book drops

From: Laura Willey <lwilley>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 1992
    **** Moderator's comments:
    The following query comes from a person who is not on the DistList
    and will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender and if of general interest post it here as well

The University of Oregon Knight Library is replacing a 13 foot "roller"
book chutes with depressible book bins placed behind slots in the desk.
None of us has any experience with these bins used for book return
purposes.  Will any of you share your expertise?  Specifically, what are
the dimensions of these trucks?  What company supplied these?

If you have information, but no time, send me your phone number and I'll
call with questions.

Laura L. Willey
University of Oregon Library
Circulation Supervisor
(503) 346-1915

                Distributed: Saturday, November 14, 1992