Subject: Hair bundles for hygrothermographs

Hair bundles for hygrothermographs

From: Joan M. Brink <j9bx>
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 1992
Does anyone have any information on how to obtain replacement hair
bundles for hygrothermographs?  The one type I am most interest in is th
Bacharach model 5020.  I called the company, but the answer from them
was to "send it along" and we'll fix it (for a large nominal fee).  Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

                 Distributed: Sunday, November 8, 1992