Subject: Waxed paper

Waxed paper

From: Nancy Skeen <nancy_skeen>
Date: Friday, October 30, 1992
Does anyone know where to purchase waxed paper that is waxed on both
sides of the paper.  Usually we order from Crown Zellerbach, but they
filled our last order with paper that was waxed on one side only.  Our
source said C.Z. doesn't make double sided waxed paper any more.  We buy
it on a roll that is 12" x 26 yds.  Does anyone know of a different
source?

Nancy Skeen

                Distributed: Saturday, October 31, 1992