Subject: 30 point board

30 point board

From: Bonnie Parr <edstrom>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1992
Does anyone know of a source for 30-point board for making
boxes and wrappers?  We use 20-point for most things and want something
heavier for larger items.  We have been using 40-point, but we don't
have a crimper and it is difficult to fold.  We were able to get it at
one time, but the supplier told us that the company that made it went
out of business.

Bonnie Parr

                Distributed: Thursday, October 22, 1992