Subject: Polyester mesh

Polyester mesh

From: Elaine Smyth <notebs>
Date: Monday, October 19, 1992
This summer, at the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section (of the
Association for College and Research Libraries) Preconference, I heard
mylar mesh discussed for use in exhibitions.  It was noted as being
particularly useful for avoiding problems with static electricity and
with glare.

Can anyone give me names and addresses for suppliers of mylar mesh?

Thanks,
Elaine Smyth
Rare Book Collections
LSU Libraries