Subject: Shelving books on spines

Shelving books on spines

From: Regina Sinclair <sinclair>
Date: Saturday, October 10, 1992
I would like to hear from people who can share insights or experiences
about shelving books on their spines.  I KNOW this is not a good thing
to do, but better than shelving on the foredge.  The books in question
are Special Collections.  We are mostly interested in considerations we
may have missed.  Thanks.   rs

                 Distributed: Sunday, October 18, 1992