Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 1992
[This is the same note that appeared in the 9-23-92 mailing, so if you
read it, skip this item]

The Conservation DistList will be unavailable for 3 weeks, as I am going
away on vacation.  During the period Sept. 24 - Oct. 19, please hold all
routine items.  If you have an urgent item that needs to go out (eg
calls for help with a disaster, a job posting that has a short
deadline), put the word "EMERGENCY" in the Subject: field and send it to

    consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu

and someone will review it and, if it's really an emergency, will
distribute it.  NB *only* the above address will work.  If you try
sending it to my personal address, it will probably disappear from the
face of the earth.

Administrative requests, which should always be sent to
consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu, should also be held until I get
back.

               Distributed: Thursday, September 24, 1992