Subject: Architects

Architects

From: James W. Mason <masonjw>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 1992
Earlier in the year I mentioned that K-State's Farrell Library received
a $28 million ok for a new addition and renovation.  Hammond Beeby and
Babka, of Chicago, have been chosen in association with a local
architect Brent Bowman.  HB&B were involved with Chicago's Harold
Washington Public Library as well as other libraries in Illinois.

My request--Does anyone know these architects' work from a preservation
standpoint?

Thanks, Jim

                Distributed: Sunday, September 20, 1992