Subject: Carpal tunnel syndrome

Carpal tunnel syndrome

From: Elizabeth C. Welsh <aaphw>
Date: Sunday, September 13, 1992
Carpal tunnel syndrome in conservators will be the subject of the next
Health & Safety column in WAAC Newsletter. H & S column editor Chris
Stavroudis, a painting conservator, is seeking information from anyone
who has experiences related to this problem. Please telephone Chris at
213/654-8748 -or- communicate with me on the Net, and I will relay your
message to him.

                Distributed: Sunday, September 13, 1992