Subject: UV meters

UV meters

From: Sue Bigelow <sue.bigelow>
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 1992
We are planning to buy a UV meter for our regional conservation service,
and although we prefer to buy Canadian where possible, the only Canadian
model we can find costs $1400!.  Does anyone know of a cheaper
($300-500) model which works reliably?  This piece of equipment will not
get a lot of use, but we need something fairly robust which will
withstand being loaned out to institutions.

Sue Bigelow
City of Vancouver Archives

                 Distributed: Saturday, August 29, 1992