Subject: Conservation education

Conservation education

From: Nancy Skeen <nancysk>
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 1992
Once in a while a student who works with me wants to develop a career
in conservation - in fact, there is one now who has worked with me
three years and he graduates in December.  He is very interested in
conservation and he has sent an inquiry to the University of Iowa
about their book conservation apprenticeships.  I would like any
advice about directing a student into conservation particularly as it
applies to someone living on the west coast.

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 23, 1992