Subject: Barcode specifications

Barcode specifications

From: Miranda Martin <mkmartin>
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 1992
In February, Jan Merrill-Oldham put out a (second) request for
information on barcode specs, to which (so far as I can ascertain) there
was no reply. As Teachers College is now entering the 20th century, and
we are going to start barcoding everything in sight, I would like to ask
if anyone at least has any subjective information on the longevity of
the little suckers. Has anyone seen them fall off? Or ooze adhesive onto
facing pages. Or stain?   Any reports or advice would be deeply
appreciated.

Miranda Martin

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 23, 1992