Subject: Stolen microfilm

Stolen microfilm

From: Marcia Watt <bm.yap>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 1992
The staff of Yale's  Microtext Reading Room has recently
discovered the theft of two microfilm titles:

    A.  Motion Picture Herald
    B.  Moving Picture World

My questions are:

    1.  Has anyone else lost microfilm? These titles in
        particular?

    2.  What security measures are others taking?  (Our collection
        does not circulate, but we do lend through ILL)

    3.  Is there a "tattle tape" which can be placed on the
        microfilm tail?

Any thought would be appreciated.

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 23, 1992