Subject: Stainless steel wire

Stainless steel wire

From: Gayton Osgood <73737.2107>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 1992
McMaster-Carr Supply Company in New Brunswick NJ has all kinds of
stainless steel wire. Call them at (908)329-3200 and ask for their
catalog. I am the facilities manager for the Northeast Document
Conservation Center in Andover MA and we buy a lot of things from them
that we can not find elsewhere. They have almost everything in stock and
they are super reliable. They ship all over the world.

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 5, 1992