Subject: Stainless steel wire

Stainless steel wire

From: Charlotte Payne <clpayne>
Date: Friday, June 26, 1992
We are looking for a source of stainless steel wire for our Bostick
(sorry, Bostitch) wire stitcher, model BSA 324D.  All we have found is
sources for stainless steel staples.  Any help would be appreciated.

Charlotte Payne
Preservation Dept.
Shields Library
UCDavis

    **** Moderator's comments:   There was a query about this on the
    DistList about 3 years ago, but there were no answers.  I checked
    our own stock and found that the label says it has a copper core, so
    no help there.  Please post answers to the list

                   Distributed: Sunday, June 28, 1992