Subject: Used job backers

Used job backers

From: Brian J. Baird <bjbaird>
Date: Monday, June 22, 1992
Here at Princeton we are expanding and redesigning our conservation lab.
We are interested in finding two or three used job backers.  I bring
this up on the Cons DistList because it seems that a lot of places have
old job backers that they are not using for one reason or another and
have not been able to, or had the heart to, get rid of them.  These are
the people we are appealing to.  If you have a  used job backer you are
willing to sell, or if you know of a source used job backers please
contact me.

    **** Moderator's comments:
    you might give a call to:
    Alan Dietch
    696 Gull Ave
    Foster City, CA  94404
    415-349-1681

    He deals in used printing equipment and usually knows where this
    sort of stuff can be had.  (I hope the address and number are
    uptodate, I haven't had any contact with him in quite a while).

Brian J. Baird
Princeton University
Firestone Library
One Washington Rd.