Subject: Conservators in the Houston area

Conservators in the Houston area

From: Inci Bowman <ibowman>
Date: Thursday, June 11, 1992
I am interested in compiling a list of paper conservators and fine book
binders in the Houston area.  Is there a directory I can consult?  The
list does not have to be exhaustive; a list of 5-6 names would suffice.
Occasionally, I am asked to recommend a conservator, and I wish I had a
list of names I can give out.  ( I have developed a list of rare book
dealers and appraisers  specializing in medical books, a list which has
simplified my life and eliminated any appearance of partiality!) I will
appreciate any assistance you may provide.

Inci Bowman, Blocker History of Medicine Collections
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 13, 1992