Subject: Ultraviolet filtering window glass

Ultraviolet filtering window glass

From: Lisa Mibach <perygrine>
Date: Saturday, May 23, 1992
I believe this glass is made by Libby Glass of Toledo Ohio: they should
be able to provide test data and spec sheets.

and, more or less on the topic, CV Horie wrote an excellent article
"Solar Control Films for Reducing Light Levels in Buildings with
Daylight" which lists tests done on a number of factors on a long list
of commercially available films.  I don't know in which journal it was
published [anyone? ], but you can write to the author: C.V. Horie,
Keeper of Conservation, Manchester Museum, The University, Manchester
M13 9PL England.

                   Distributed: Friday, May 29, 1992