Subject: Classes on Books

Classes on Books

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Sunday, May 17, 1992
The following appeared on Exlibris and is reposted here without the
knowledge or consent of the author.

  Date: 12 May 92
  Sender: Rare Books and Special Collections Forum
                <EXLIBRIS%RUTVM1.BITNET [at] Forsythe__Stanford__EDU>
  From: Robert Blesse <blesse [at] UNSSUN__SCS__UNR__EDU>
  Subject:      Book Related Courses

  The University College London is offering the following summer school
  courses, July 6 - August 1, 1992:

  Medieval Manuscripts, July 6-11
  Book Structures & Bookbinding, July 13-18
  Early Printing, July 20-25
  Bibliography & Computers, July 27-August 1

  I have detailed information on each.  Please let me know if you'd like
  to receive copies of any or all.

  Robert E. Blesse                 blesse [at] unssun__nevada__edu (Internet)
  Special Collections Department   blesse [at] unsvax__bitnet
  University Library/322           Office (702) 784-6538
  University of Nevada, Reno       Fax (702) 784-4529
  Reno, NV 89557-0044

                   Distributed: Sunday, May 17, 1992