Subject: AIC Computer Users Group program

AIC Computer Users Group program

From: Lisa Mibach <starwind>
Date: Friday, May 1, 1992
Steve Prins phoned today: the Buffalo folks seem to have their hands
full with general conference organizing, and are not able to assist us
with obtaining any machines to play with, as we did last year  :(.  The
AIC office is too far away to be able to assist....:X

As if to compensate, it also looks as though some of our star speakers
(Burke, Futernick, et al) will not be able to come, so our planned
program of demos of Neatstuff people have developed to aid in ConsAdmin
is rapidly disintegrating. Steve suggest we just have general
discussion: he is bringing his new Outbound, and I will of course be
accompanied by Hermes, my faithful Powerbook 170; others may appear..
Hermes has volunteered to be a vehicle, but we need one of those
thingies one connects to a portable to convert it to the overhead
projector available through the hotel.  Do you know of anyone in Buffalo
who could help us to obtain one of these things for the two hours of the
Users Group meeting?  If so, please call Steve Prins at 505-983-2528, or
me at 216-775-1404.

Many thanks
Lisa Mibach
Mibach & Associates Museum Conservation
MPO Box 623, Oberlin OH 44074-0623 (216) 775-1404

                    Distributed: Sunday, May 3, 1992