Subject: Museum bulletin board

Museum bulletin board

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Saturday, April 25, 1992
The following appeared on Museum-L and is reposted here without the
knowledge or consent of the author.

  Date: 20 Apr 92
  Sender: Museum discussion list <MUSEUM-L [at] UNMVMA__bitnet>
  From: "David S. Reed" <76340.2443 [at] COMPUSERVE__COM>

  I'm pleased to announce startup of the Museum Bulletin Board. Museum
  Bulletin Board is a computer bulletin board system (BBS) for
  exchange of information among people concerned with museums.  Anyone
  with an IBM-compatible or Macintosh-compatible personal computer
  equipped with a modem can access the Museum Bulletin Board.  Our
  number is (202) 986-2495, and we welcome visitors.
  (Museum Bulletin Board is a service mark of Reed Public Policy,
  Inc.)

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 25, 1992