Subject: Presentation on dangerous materials

Presentation on dangerous materials

From: Lisa Mibach <starwind>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 1992
I will be giving a session in the fall on toxic/dangerous materials in
collections for the Midwest Museums Association Conference.  I know that
there has been a rash of these presentations lately, and I am aware of
the usual topics (ammunition, asbestos, arsenic and mercury, bizarre
pharmaceuticals, botulism and plague, curare) but can anyone suggest
more?  And who has given presentations which will not be noted in CIN so
that I can give credit?

Lisa Mibach

                  Distributed: Monday, April 20, 1992