Subject: Chicago Flood

Chicago Flood

From: Michele Valerie Cloonan <iadwmvc>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 1992
Has anyone heard from our colleagues in Chicago about the effects of the
flood?  I would imagine that numerous records have been damaged since--
as we all know--basements are favorite storage sites for documents.  Do
they need help from conservators outside Chicago?

Michele V. Cloonan iadwmvc [at] uclamvs__bitnet

                 Distributed: Thursday, April 16, 1992