Subject: Electronic preservation

Electronic preservation

From: Marlena M. Wald <mmwald>
Date: Thursday, April 2, 1992
During the last few days, several of the lists I receive have had a
program announcement for a preservation workshop sponsored by the
Council for Wisconsin Libraries on preservation of electronic formats.
Will anyone subscribed to this list be attending this workshop in
Madison?  I would be very interested in a summary of this meeting, and
hope that one of the Conservation DistList readers will contribute an
article for the rest of us.

Thanks,
Marlena Wald
Science Collections