Subject: National Cooperative Information Project publication

National Cooperative Information Project publication

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Friday, March 30, 1990
The Feb Abbey Newsletter, mentions an article "Preservation of
Scrapbooks and Albums" Leaflet #1, Nov 19992 in the Preservation Basics
series, published by the National Cooperative Information Project.
"These leaflets are designed to be distributed through state and
regional preservation centers".  Not being a state or regional
preservation center, I'm reduced to begging in public.  If anyone has a
copy of this and would send me a copy, I would be most appreciative.
(Or if someone could provide and address for the NCIP, that would do as
well).  Thanks.

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 31, 1992