Subject: Audiovisual archives proceedings published

Audiovisual archives proceedings published

From: Mark Ritchie <avfilm>
Date: Thursday, February 20, 1992
The proceedings of the 1990 Documents that Move and Speak symposium have
been published (at long last).  For those that are interested here are
the details:

    Documents That Move And Speak:  Audiovisual Archives in the New
    Information Age
    Edited by the National Archives of Canada
    1992. 318 pages. Hardbound. $52.00
    ISBN 3-598-11043-X

    From
    K.G. Saur
    A Division of R.R. Bowker
    Po Box 31
    New Providence, New Jersey
    07974-9904, USA
    Tel (800) 521-8110
    Fax (908) 771-7792

    Order E-11043

These cover the formal proceedings from April 30 - May 3, 1990.  I have
yet to see anything on the Joint Technical Symposium that followed.  I
will make inquiries and let you know what I hear.

Mark Ritchie                      | Tel: (519) 888-4070
Media Librarian                   | Fax: (519) 888-6197
Audio-Visual Centre               |
University of Waterloo            | Ca*net: avfilm [at] watdcs__Uwaterloo__ca

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 26, 1992