Subject: PVA

PVA

From: Randy Silverman <librhs>
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 1992
While the issue of oders from PVA has been wafting around the network,
we at BYU have been happily using Wisdom Adhesive's PVA #896A, which
contains no solvents according to John Wisdom.  They are located at
10275 Pacific Ave.,  Franklin Park, IL 60131 (708/678-7750) if you would
like more information.  They are willing to sell in quantities as small
as one gallon, but according to John,  don 't even have smaller
containers.  If you are not familiar with Wisdom, they are great people
to work with and we are very happy with their product.  Good health to
you all.

Sincerely,
Randy Silverman.
Brigham Young University