Subject: PVA

PVA

From: Roberta Pilette <bm.hsz>
Date: Friday, February 7, 1992
Spoke to the Reichold folks about PVA.  Actually spoke to the
application scientist in their Adhesive Division.  He said that the
Elvace 1874 and 1875 formulas were identical.  They only differed in
viscosity.  They bought all the Elvace formulas from Dupont but are not
making the 1874 only the 1875 and their number for it is 40-705.  Swift
Adhesives is buying 40-705 and repackaging it under their own name. He
did not know the name but gave me Swift's number and I will check that
out.  (For those who want to call themselves its 708-97l-6800)  Other
suppliers are carrying 40-705 but that was the only name he gave me.  I
have asked him to send me product information and the MSD sheet....  On
the viscosity issue, 40-705 is a bit thicker than the old 1874, but he
assured me that was the *only* difference.

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 16, 1992