Subject: Videos on environmental monitoring

Videos on environmental monitoring

From: Alan G. Howell <mln200007>
Date: Friday, January 31, 1992
At the State Library of New South Wales we are currently revising our
objectives, procedures and training in environmental monitoring.  We are
looking for audio-visual materials on the following topics: measuring
temperature, relative humidity, light intensity and u.v. content in a
library/museum environment; calibration of the instruments typically
employed.

We have the National Trust (U.K.) "Manual of Housekeeping" video, that
has a small segment on the environment in the first section. Does anyone
know of other a.v. materials on these topics ?

Alan G Howell
Preservation Manager
State Library of NSW, Macquarie St,
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Tel: (02) 230-1679;
Fax: (02) 232-4816

                Distributed: Saturday, February 1, 1992