Subject: PVA

PVA

From: Regina Sinclair <sinclair>
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 1992
We are having a minor crisis here at Johns Hopkins:  a staff member,
whose whose voluminous work output involves the use of PVA, has an
olfactory aversion to the kind we've been using from a vendor in
Chicago.   I've learned that there are many kinds of PVA on the market.
Would those of you who have had positive experiences with other
varieties of PVA kindly direct me to alternative suppliers?  Thank you
so very much (in advance)!

rs

    **** Moderator's comments:   Note that this query is similar to
    recent query except that this time a new supplier is needed rather
    than a substitute for PVA.

                Distributed: Saturday, February 1, 1992