Subject: Relief maps

Relief maps

From: Sue Bigelow <sue.bigelow>
Date: Friday, January 24, 1992
This inquiry is from an archival conservator who is not yet able to
access the Net.  Any replies may go to me and I will pass them on.

    Does anyone have any information or references pertaining to the
    materials and methods used to make relief maps?  The item which
    prompted this question was made in 1907 in Chicago, comes in an oak
    carrying case, and has about 1" of relief depth.  Thanks.

Sue Bigelow
City of Vancouver Archives

                Distributed: Saturday, February 1, 1992