Subject: Proprietary solvents

Proprietary solvents

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Saturday, January 11, 1992
I got the following note recently.  I've already passed on to Ms Redmon
the party line on using proprietary products of unknown composition, and
the usual Stern Cautions, but if anyone does have any information about
the formulation of these products, I'm sure many of us will be
interested.

         **** Moderator's comments:
         The following query comes from a person who is not on the
         DistList and will not see any responses that are posted here.
         Please respond directly to sender and post it here as well