Subscription fulfillment software

From: Ellen McCrady <whenry>
Date: Thursday, May 4, 1989
Is anyone interested in using the software I use for subscription
work with the newsletters?  This year I hope to have copies ready
to send out to beta sites.  It is super- friendly, has to be
because I am not very conversant with computers and cannot
remember commands.  It tells who subscribes, finds them by zip or
country and last name, can produce mailing lists on labels and
lists of subscribers in any order, including type of subscription
(free, exchange, regular, instutional etc.), can tell you how
much money you are free to spend (i.e. not tied up in committed
prepayments), and lots more.

                    Distributed: Friday, May 5, 1989